- Jun 28 , 2016 - TayTom and Mom
- Jun 20 , 2016 - Demi's Shade
- Jun 20 , 2016 - Khloe's Daddy
- Jun 13 , 2016 - Chris Brown Fail
- Feb 11 , 2016 - Fuller House
- Feb 2 , 2016 - Kiss and make up?
- Jan 18 , 2016 - Goodbye Snape
- Jan 18 , 2016 - Hailey Bieber?
- Jan 4 , 2016 - Anne-razzi!
- Dec 7 , 2015 - Welcome Baby Boy West
Zayn Malik canceled his Capital FM Summertime Ball performance at the last minute on Saturday, blaming severe anxiety. It isn't the first time the singer has suffered from performance anxiety in recent months. The sprawling annual mini-festival in London drew acts like Nick Jonas and Little Mix this year. As call time approached, Malik backed out. In a statement posted on Twitter, he said:
"Unfortunately my anxiety that has haunted me throughout the last few months around live performances has gotten the better of me. With the magnitude of the event, I experienced the worst anxiety of my career."
He went on: "I cannot apologize enough but I want to be honest with everyone who has patiently waited to see me, I promise I will do my best to make this up to everybody I've let down today. I know those who suffer with anxiety will understand and I hope those who don't can empathize with my situation."
Malik canceled a performance on The Graham Norton show earlier this year, but at that time, he said he wanted to focus on finishing his record. He also postponed a taping of The Voice recently.